REED R5300 Continuity Tester
Lightweight and compact size allows for easy one person operation.
This continuity tester is capable of checking circuits for continuity and identifying cables and wires up to 10,000 feet (3,000 meters) in length. Bright visual (bi-color LEDs) and loud audible (beeper) indicators allow wire ends to be tested in noisy environments. The R5300 is used by professional electricians, alarm/cable installers and in home audio installations.
Delivery time approx. 3 weeks
- Local and remote continuity tester
- Lightweight design, connect alligator clips and the instrument suspends from wire/cable
- Visual (flashing bi-color LEDs) and audible (pulsating beeper) indicators
- Probe flashes green or red to indicate polarity
- Remote probe allows for one person operation
- Capable of sending signal on cable/wire runs up to 10,000 ft (3000m)
- Includes battery
What's included with the REED R5300
- R5300 Continuity Tester
- Remote Probe